Re: RO Water Additives?

Everyone - Thank you very much for this info!  I guess I never thought to
ask - silly me.  Kevin - I'm from Waukesha, WI and I use RO/DIO water in all
of my tanks - it's nice to see someone from this area.

I don't mix with Tap because of the hardness and PH.  I have been struggling
a little with a combination of additives in order to keep my water soft and
PH low.  The recomendation below may save me from some of this headache!
Again, thanks!
Bonny