Re: decreasing ph

The marketing of Turface is a wonder of misdirection.  You find it from a
local landscape design supply house.   Or ask the groundskeeper at your
local major league baseball park.   They pretty much all use Turface.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam