RE: BBS Eggs

Bonny,

If it was me, I suggested "San Francisco Bay Brand".  However, there has been
an ongoing thread on the killie list about egg quality and hatch rates.  Some
people are claiming that BBS egg quality has declined markedly in the past
year.  The "jar" of SFBB eggs in my hands gives > 98% hatch rate and has done
so daily (1/4 to 1/2 t per day) for the past 15 months.  If there has been an
industry decline in BBS eggs I might not yet be seeing it.

Your results my vary.
Peace
john

E-Mail: John N. Alegre <listhub@libros.andante.mn.org>