Re: Fish pix and some whining :)

> Thanks John,
> I used a Nikon Coolpix 800 for the older pix and a Nikon CP 990 for the
> newer ones ( viejita, uaupesi and Discus ).I'll add some pix to the album
> ,check back once in a while.
> Max

Hi Max

I've seen your pictures and I am very impressed. I use a CP990 too and I
would like to ask You a few questions, but maybe email would be more
appropriate (the subject is perhabs a little offtopic). So If You are
willing to discus tank photographing a little, please send me Your mail
address.

Regards
Jan Boegh

jan at boegh dot net