Info needed,,,,

Hello:
 Is there a trader list on the apisto list that has people selling and
wanting apisto's. I hope this is not off subject..I am trying to compose a
personal list of sellers so when in need of a species I can contact them...I
have had better fish from hobby breeders than store bought fish. I am from
Massachusetts and this seems like Mbuna country not to much in the
Dwarfs..So if you can direct me in the right direction I will be very
Graetful for your help.
  Thank You
Al Smith          alsmith1@mindspring.com