Re: Differences between A. Nijsseni & A. Pandurini?

Kenny,

I checked with David Soares, who will distribute the English language version in
the US, last weekend. He expects Uwe is bringing some copies with him when he
attends the NEC convention next month. Check with Dave at
apistodave@bendcable.com for costs, etc. The book is well worth having.

Mike Wise