Re: albinos

I'm not an experienced apisto breeder and just have my first batch of fry
now probably a month or so old. But, I did find one lone survivor of a
previous spawn while doing a water change some time ago. It looks nothing
like this brood, has no color to it, and it is growing quite slowly. My
daughter speculated that it may be an albino. I figured it was a
possibility. Considering that the only occupants of this tank were 2 male
guppies and a male & female viejita, I figured it was more likely to be an
albino apisto than a guppy.

> I'm just curious.  Why aren't there any apisto albinos or gold morphs?
> There are all kind of african albinos.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Archives"!