Re: Cacatoos question

Just a couple of suggestions:

Are you feeding frozen or live foods?  You might try live whiteworms or
blackworms, live or frozen bloodworms, frozen glassworms, etc.  And if you
have live baby brine shimp, these are a great tonic/conditioner for adult
breeders, as well as fry.

One other thing you might try is slowly raising the temp in the tank to
perhaps 85 or 86f., then with a large (1/3 or so) water change, lower the
temperature by perhaps 6 or 8 degrees.  This simulates the effect of a
tropical rain storm, and can trigger spawning.

Regards,

Scott