Re: Suicidal pair

I suggest you look at a diffusor made of sintered glass.   Eheim makes one,
then there are some expensive ones.

They are good for compressed gas where losing 5-20% is no big deal, but if
you use yeast CO2 you may regret the loss.  And the Eheim requires a fairly
high pressure to open the check valve.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam