FWD: RE: Sick/Dead Cacatuoides

What is the average lifespan of Cac?

I had quite a large male die on me recently and I assumed that the female must
have killed him because she had spawned and was quite aggressive. He seemed
perfectly healthy beforehand, so it could have been a question of old age.

>===== Original Message From "Liptrot, Pete" <pete.liptrot@bolton.gov.uk>
=====
How old were these fish?  Caca's are not one of the longest lived Apisto's
so it could be an age related problem.

Pete.