RE: Sick/Dead Cacatuoides

Hi Pete,
I purchased the female about 2 months ago full grown, so I couldn't tell you how old she was.  It'd be a relief if it were just age related, but since the male's appetite and activity has also diminished I'm assuming the worst.  Also, I forgot to mention that two of the six danios in the tank with them have also stopped eating, look undernourished, and don't move much (which for danios is pretty unusual!).
Eric

<< How old were these fish?  Caca's are not one of the longest lived Apisto's
so it could be an age related problem.

Pete.