Re: RE: Sick/Dead Cacatuoides

Hi pete,
sorry for the mass mail but i couldn't find your personnal e-mail.
My male nijsseni just die a week ago leaving a beautiful female alone. I'm
seeking for a male now. What i have to propose is Nanacar Anomala F1 whcih
are 8 weeks old (from a wild pair that jsut past away as well). I've read in
one of your last mail that you have a friend who breed nijessni a lot and
was wondering if he would be interested in  trading. If not i am interested
anyway in a male nijsseni.
I am also looking for 2 females  A. trifasciata macliensis and a female A.
gibbiceps.
Does anyone have this kind of Apistos ?

Thanks yall
                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"