RE: RE: Sick/Dead Cacatuoides

I've known them to live for less than 18 months here in total, dependent on
frequency of breeding and temperature.
If you purchase adult pairs of Caca's you may be lucky to get 6 months out
of them, but at the moment I'm sat with a Killi expert who keeps his fish
room at lower temperatures than many of us would think appropriate, and yet
he breeds more A. nijsseni than anyone I know, and has males which have
reached 3.5 years old.
At these lower temps he's had Caca's for 3 years, so it doesn't always
apply.
Pete.