RE: RE: Sick/Dead Cacatuoides

John Wubbolt wrote:
> I presently have a fairly large male <cacatuoides> living in my community
tank...

I am new to the list and Apistos and am starting out with cacatuoides. I
have read several book references to size and presume these to be wild
specimens. What is considered average adult (breeding) size (male and
female) in an aquarium and what would be considered a large male?

Thanks,

Ray

Ray McCaleb ray_mccaleb@oit.peachnet.edu
GeorgiaFIRST Project Services
Board of Regents of the Univ. Sys. of GA
OIIT/EAS/CS
1865 W. Broad Street
Athens, GA 30606
http://www.usg.edu