Diatom Bloom

Hi everyone!

I have a question.  I have a Diatom Bloom in one of my baby tanks.  I change
the water everyday (about 25-33%) and now have started to make 80% water
changes.  This thing isn't going away.  I know a micron-filter will get rid
of this - that is what I have used in the past.  But my babies (rams) are
only about 3 days old - very tiny - and to make matters worse, I am going on
vacation tomorrow evening.    I bought a small micron-filter but it doesn't
fit on the tank (70 gallon split 3 ways).  I could get creative, but I'm
looking for a simpler solution.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is a Diatom bloom dangerous?  I didn't think so, but ....  The problem is me
being gone for 4 days.  I have a house sitter, but last time he watched my
house I lost all my babies (across the house) except one soul survivor.

Okay - I had more than one question - what kind of bubble filters would be
recommended?  I use two different kinds, but I'm curious to see what
everyone else uses.

Bonny