Re: (no subject)

Daniel,

If the tank were firmly anchored, I'd worry about the sides bursting due to the
pressure of
"sloshing" water. If the tank can move, "give" a little, I'd expect there to be
less stress on the glass. Just a thought. Hmm. Aquarium air bag (like in
automobiles)?? I wonder if there's a market there? :-)

Mike Wise