Re: Frozen food formulas

Also, when the haulier strike stopped the petrol supplies
here, and nothing was getting delivered, I resorted to
feeding my dwarves Discus Mix (incl. the infamous
beefheart), which was all my lfs had left in stock.  They
loved it, and I continue to give it to them occasionally to
vary the diet.

I would need persuading on the garlic, though.  I once
unthinkingly put my hands in the tank after crushing
garlic in the kitchen and the three resident fish went so
off-colour and slunk around the substrate so much I
gave them an immediate water change.

Rich

>bb
>
>I added Jack Wattleys' to my mix and had both a
>Herotilapia Multispinosa and Ap. Cacatuoides spawn
the
>same week.  Coincidence maybe, but it certainly didn't
>do any harm...
>
>Rich
>

>>Does anyone have experience with Ad Konings'
shrimp-
>mix and dwarves?  Or
>>Jack Wattleys' conditioning formula?  I'm ready to
mix
>up a fresh batch
>>of food and am wondering if I sould add some
>ingredients slanted toward
>>dwarves.  Anything for color like lobster eggs.  Should
>I lower the
>>fiber a little and add more crustacean like foods to
the