-----Mensagem Original-----
De: "FBethea" <FRANCINEBETHEA@excite.com>
Para: <apisto@listbox.com>
Enviada em: terça-feira, 6 de março de 2001 21:04
Assunto: Re: Acclimating to "normal" water conditions

... I do have success with getting my apistos to spawn, but it becomes a
headache doing water changes.  Before I bought this house and expanded my
fishroom to 27 tanks, I used distilled water for changes.  But with the
amount of tanks I have now, hauling in distilled water at 89 cents a bottle
would be inane. I sometimes go in the fishroom and just stand there and
wonder what the hell am I doing this all for. Yet, the c barbatus spawned,
the bristlenose spawned ,all the apistos and the killis.  Unfortunantly, my
fry survival rate has fallen off and I am greatly discouraged.

I have been photographing my fish and others and have been successful. Maybe
that is what I should be doing instead of maintaining and breeding species
that I am unable to perpetuate.

Ready to sell out,
Francine