Medications and peat moss..

I was wondering if peat will remove any medication from the water..such as
any sulphur drug or any of the parisite medications...I have made some great
peat filters for my blackwater fish out of 4 inch PVC pipe..each filter
holds 2 pounds of peat..you can use just about any media you want in them
also...sponge, carbon, whatever you want..but I did not know if peat absorbs
any type of medications...

Al Smith