Re: Medications and peat moss..

>>>I was wondering if peat will remove any medication from the
water..such as any sulphur drug or any of the parisite medications...I
have made some great peat filters for my blackwater fish out of 4 inch
PVC pipe..each filter holds 2 pounds of peat..you can use just about
any media you want in them also...sponge, carbon, whatever you
want..but I did not know if peat absorbs any type of medications...
Al Smith<<<
  I'd like to know how you built these filters.  You can email me off
list if you like with plans.  I like to learn how to make things that
don't cost as much as that stuff in the stores, and maybe work even
better.

Thanks

=====
J. Miller