Re: fish rooms

Bill,

I like metal frame tanks too. They take more abuse than all glass tanks. Stainless steel frame tanks disappeared for the most part because all glass tanks are easier & cheaper to make and lighter to ship. I think you can still buy stainless steel tanks from scientific supply
stores, but the prices compared to all glass tanks are out of sight.

Mike Wise