Re: D.C. books (was Re: )

Yvan,

The books that I'd recommend being in every dwarf cichlid hobbyist's library are
Römer's "Cichlids Atlas 1" (the English version when it becomes available) and
Aqualog's "Southamerican Cichlids II (SAC I if interested in Teleocichla & dwarf
Crenicichla & SAC III if interested in Laetacara and small geophagines. If really
interested in small, not dwarf, geophagines I'd get Weidner's new "South American
Eartheaters" book.). Don't forget to get all of the supplements, too. These will
provide photos and text for most of the dwarfs published so far. Although out of
print, I highly recommend Koslowski book  "Die Buntbarsche deer Nun Welt -
Zwergcichliden". It provides an excellent background in understanding how to
identify apistos in a straight forward & logical manner. I provide English
translations to those who have the book (or will if I can ever find my master
copy again). If you get the first 2 books, any of the previously published books
will be more or less obsolete.

Mike Wise