Re: My photo point pictures

Oh boy,I went into the store and picked up two bags of white sand.I didn't
pay any attention to brand names.It is plain white sand.One thing I noticed
is that the grains shadows(from the flash light) make them appear bigger in
the pictures.BTW,I looked at all the Biotope tanks in the Aquascaping
Contest and Showcase and decided this tank will be my entry to this years
contest.
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/
I'm not showing pix of the tank yet. I'm very pleased with the looks of
it.Best of all my fish love it ,too.It's running great for a few month now.
HTH
Max