Re: D.C. books (was Re: )

Yvan,

The German version of Römer's Atlas came out in November of 1998. Pre orders
of the English edition are rumored to be ready for delivery later this month
- 2½ years later. Uwe hopes to bring copies hot of the presses to the NEC
convention. I don't know if there will be any for general sale or if he is
just bringing Dave Soares books that were pre ordered. Yvan, since you don't
live that far from Sisters, OR, you might want to check with Dave after he
gets back from the convention.

Mike Wise