No Subject

hi everybody,
I would like to get some more books about dwarfs and was wondering if I could get from you kind of an exhaustive list. If you know, could you also precise if they do exist in french?

Concerning the mails that were going around about using peat to acidify, color...our tank water, I remember back in France a few years ago about an issue concerning the "type" of peat to use and the shape of it (bullets, fibers....).  Do you just use some amount and look the results (just monitoring) or is there any quantity/gallon to use? Shall I check the composition of the peat and look for some particular characteristics? Some peat are more "brown" other more "black" which might be due to their composition. So many types in fact, so what to choose?
Is it anyway worthy to use peat even if your water if soft and "acid" enough for your fish but just in order to bring them some of those other dissolved elements that might be a plus for them?
Any hints?

                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"