Re: TDS meter range

Al,

"ppt" means "parts per thousand". These conductivity meters are commonly used in
sewage plants and other locations where water contains high concentrations of
dissolved solids. Such meters aren't really useful for soft water aquaria
because the lowest reading is 1 ppt or 1000 ppm (~ 1000 µS in soft water).

Mike Wise