Re: Food problems

Well, the daphnia wasn't alive; it was frozen. I have tried live daphnia
(yesterday), and they ate that, but I have just obtained this food, so I
haven't been able to get a large enough culture yet.
My temperature is 27 degree Celsius (what will that be in Fahrenheit?), and
my water is very soft with a pH about 6.5. I will lower the pH when they
become mature.
Does anyone know how I can grow brine shrimp to a large size?

- Frode -