Re: Polygamic A. pertensis !!?

I was quite certain that I had A. pertensis but I spoke with Dr. Sven
Kullander two years ago and he thought the subject was tricky. I
interpreted
that as if it wasn't so easy to tell A. pertensis from other similar
species
as I had thought. Like you say Mike, it is probably just normal
variations
within a species and not enought to warrant separation.

/Fredrik