Re: Polygamic A. pertensis !!?

Fredrik,
I've seen this behavior in my wildcaught A.nijsseni male.I had a trio in a
larger tank(75g).My male spawned with his favorite female first and helped
her raising the fry.After the fry were about a week old another batch of fry
showed up in a corner of the tank.My male didn't help the other female at
all raising her fry.He just went over to her corner once in a while,checked
things out and then straight back to his favorite female.It was really fun
to watch.
Max

http://communities.msn.com/TheDigitalAquarium