Re: Ph meters and kits

I've been using a couple of Tunze pH meters (they're really
controllers) for the past six months and they've stood up to all sorts
of abuse;-), they just keep ticking away. The only real problem is that
the probes can be a little delicate (this is by nature, you can't
really make them much stronger). I've been very happy with mine, even
though it's about double the cost of a Hannah meter. I'm thinking of
putting in one of the professional pH controllers that Hannah sell into
my next house/fish room. These go from 5-20 times the price of a basic
meter, but they allow multi-tasking/multi controlling ;-), really
serious stuff, but beautifully made.
As far as kits are concerned, I use aquarium pharmaceuticals' kit, what
do you lot all use?

C:-)lin