Re: Ph meters and kits

Colin,

The main problem with most chemical test kits is that they don't read low
enough. Test strips that do go low enough are labeled at 0.5 pH increments
(too coarse for me). Tetra's low range test kit used to go to 4.8. Does
anyone know of a commonly available test kit that goes to 4.5 or lower?

Mike Wise