Re: Ph meters and kits

hi everybody,
it looks like we are all looking for some liquid test from the aquarium
hobby that we could by from our supplies store.
What about simply going back to the old but reliable pH paper ! I'm speaking
about the one that we, chemists, use quiet often finally even if we do have
those fancy and precise pH-meter.
Take water from your tank and dive the paper in: just read the results.
A large variety of pH paper do exist with different ranges and precisions.
They last for ever and thus are a good deal.

I'm glad some of you make it to the NEC: looks like it was fantastic. Can't
wait to hear more about it!
take care
                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"