Re: Ph meters and kits

Yvan,

In the past week, since the beginning of this thread and my rejection of
the Pinpoint pH meter as being "another fragile disaster", I purchased the Hach
"Test Disc pH Test Kit".  I am really quite pleased.  Granted it is pricey to
start with ($55 from Hach) but absolutely dirt cheap after that.  The reagent
(bromphenol blue, I believe) is very very inexpensive.  The accuracy looks to
be about .1 or even .05 which I feel is adequate for the hobby.

Just a report on my experience.  Your mileage may vary.

john

E-Mail: John N. Alegre <listhub@libros.andante.mn.org>
Date: 26-Mar-01
Time: 10:35:29