From: BigJohnW@webtv.net (John Wubbolt)
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: First NAIB pix up
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:30:45 -0500 (EST)

You know what stinks, i need a real computer, cuz i cant see the digital
aquarium, web tv ppl cant get it to work.  It comes up as page too long
because you didnt put it into categories or something that i can click
onto and open instead of what ever format you used when you designed the
page.   Too bad, because i'd like to see all those pics you folks are
talking about.

Tundra John
Getting hit with Another snow storm!!!  Is spring really coming this
year??