Re: Acclimating fish to softer water (Newbie question)

take a small air line and put it in the tank that the fish are going in. Tie
a not in the line . start a siphon into where your fish are  ( A bucket )
adjust the line so you get a drip through the knot ( I call this my fish I.V.
:) ) and wait until you get a least much water as you started out with in the
bucket .for next time go to the hardware store and get  a 1 gallon per hour
drip emitter from a drip watering system. this works for putting  new fish in
any tank.
                      PEACE and FREEDOM
                              Rik Vandiver