worms

Okay guys - help?

I know this is a question that has been asked in the past. I remember reading about it and thinking that will never happen to me. Well ... I guess this is what keeping apistos is all about. I found one of my fish with red worms hanging out of it's anus. I didn't get to it immediately and found 2 others infected. I pulled the group out and I'm medicating with pipzine. Any suggestions?

I noticed that it is only the stressed out fish from my community tank that got it (stressed because of one fish being over bearing, or being moved). I can't imagine where they got it from since I have had all my fish for a very long time. I haven't bought a new fish since last fall. The only thing different in my tank was I got that dreaded blue-green slime - which is starting to go away. Jeeezz. If it isn't one thing it's another. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Should I worry about the other fish? One one else shows any signs.

Bonny