Re: Killing fish humanely

This is why i have Oscars or Jags around!!   Very large fish have a nice
way of getting rid of fish that are deformed or what ever.    Oh for you
that say, i wont feed sick fish to another fish, because it will get
sick, I have NEVER had that happen to me yet.   Oscars devour fish
quickly, adult apistos disappear nicely too!!   Oh cruel John, how can
he feed his apistos to Oscars, well get over it, Its nature at its
finest!

Big fish, little fish, now i have one fish!!