Re: worms

Thank you everyone for your input! I heard Levamisole is the best to use but also heard you can't get it in the US. Does anyone know where that can be found? Also - the infected tank is a planted tank. I pulled the group because I was afraid the plants would be affected - they are soooo sesitive. I really appreciate all the help in this! I love this group ;-)
Bonny