Re: more on levamisole

Bonny,
I had no trouble finding levamisole tablets (they're sold around here
as sheep and horse de-wormers).  Find a farm supply store and ask
about their de-wormers.  As for affecting the plants, the stuff I
used didn't seem to cause problems for the plants, even at high
doses.

Hope this helps,

Sarah LeGates

--- B Z <kasseen10@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you everyone for your input!  I heard Levamisole is the best
> to use
> but also heard you can't get it in the US.  Does anyone know where
> that can
> be found?  Also - the infected tank is a planted tank.  I pulled
> the group
> because I was afraid the plants would be affected - they are soooo
> sesitive.
>   I really appreciate all the help in this!  I love this group  ;-)
> Bonny

Archives"!