Apistogramma galaxis

Hello All,

While browsing through a local store in north Dallas, I saw some fish that were labeled as Apisto. galaxis. I couldn't find much information about these guys, but I have one tank left for a pair of apistos aside from some apistos that I'm getting from Kent Sahr (Thanks Kent!). Does anyone have any information about these fish, i.e. where they're found, water parameters, etc? TIA.

Bailin Shaw
Carrollton, TX

P.S. If anyone is interested, I and several other individuals are trying to start a planted aquarium club in north Texas. If you're interested in helping get this going, contact me offlist. Thanks.