Re: Apistogramma galaxis

Bailin,

This is the first time I've heard the name used in the US. In the UK it is
often used instead of A. sp. Papagai/Parrot (thanks to Helen Burns for sending
me photos of Galaxis). This beautiful Peruvian fish (Rio Ampiyacu) should be
bred in water conditions similar to A. agassizii (slightly soft & slightly
acid).

Mike Wise