Male A. sp. "Breitbinden"

Hello all,
	The male that had the half black face after spawning died the other day. I
am not sure what happened to him, but I do think it was something
neurological. He was swimming around strangely and bumping into things, like
his senses were off or something.
	I was wondering if anyone has a spare male that they would be willing to
sell/trade for my lonely female. You can email me off list at
emartina@uiuc.edu

Thanks!
Eric