I need to not talk about Camallanus worms! (Need a source of Levamisole)

Hello all,
it seems I've jinxed myself by participating in the camallanus worm
discussion.  I just brought home some beautiful new Kribs (anyone who
can get to Albany Aquarium should go-they've got their Kribs on huge
discount to get them out of the store).  However...two of them appear
to have the dreaded worms!  Someone mentioned a mail order source for
getting the liquid type of Levamisole.  Could you repost that site or
email me off list to let me know how to get some?  The only type I
can seem to get around here is the oblet (dry) version which I'm not
keen to use again.

Thanks,

Sarah LeGates