Re: Newbie....think I made a mess....fish just don't know it yet....

No problem... one thing i've learned... the only stupid question is the
one you don't ask! Also, i'd look for a more dependable dealer. Any
place that let you put that many fish in a raw tank can't be very good.
That is unless they didn't know about it?

Rich