Re: apisto V1 #731

I'm not sure that I understand. If you define mutts (as in mixed breed dogs)
as animals from multiple crosses, then crossing a mutt with a mutt will give
large varieties of mutts & most will be different from their parents. If you
breed a line bred hybrid with the same line bred hybrid, or one of the
original species, I'd assume most would look like the hybrid parents with a
few like the original species. Am I missing something here?

Mike Wise