Re: Newbie....think I made a mess....fish just don't know it yet....

Thanks again Rich,
and yeah I've gotten alot of great advice here. I also would like to say I
don't believe in chem's too but, when you just don't know what to do and
don't think you can muster up the energy to do it you look for a quick fix. I
hope this experience will cure me of this mess I made. I did spend a large
portion of my day changing 70% of my water and re-doing my tank today after
trying to save the angel who was sick and later died. I isolated the Angel
when I was sure she was sick (in a 10gal) and went about trying to figure out
what I would need. When I finally got it she was already dead. The severums
are definitily going to find their own tank but, I was surprised to know the
clown loaches wouldn't get along with the apistoes. Well anyhow Thanks a
whole lot for your quick response and help....you and everybody else.
                                                        JerryB