Re: 'Big yellow band' Apisto?

Arthit,

Nannacara anomala, commonly called the Golden Eye Dwarf Cichlid, frequently
comes in labeled as Apistogramma. They are actually more closely related to
dwarf acaras (Laetacara) and the true Cichlasoma species from South America.
You will notice that they have larger scales than apistos. They behave similar
to apistos and are wonderful fish that are easy to keep and breed. It is not a
rare species. Your cost is about normal for the more common domestically raised
dwarf cichlids.  In the US wild caught Nannacara (and apistos) sell for half
this price.

Mike Wise