New Fish in the house=more pix up.

I was a very happy camper Friday.I traded some of my A.viejitaII's in.
I got a pair each for them of:A. agassizi,trifasciata and nijsseni(I needed a female but couldn't say no to this nice looking male).
The fish settled in but are still a little shy.I have a few pix up
in the TDA Galleria.The aggie pair is gorgeous.I hope to get some better shots soon.
Max who's back from vacation just for a day to sort through all the new e-mail.

http://communities.msn.com/TheDigitalAquarium