Re: apisto predators

If youre thinking of adding characins (tetras) as predators, look up
some exodons, beautiful "regular" tetra sized hunters. Nice long
sharp teeth too. :). At the lfs here, when they do have exodons, they
feed them goldfish, pretty much the same size as the exodons or abit
smaller. I think other predators like catfish would be nice too, but
may be a little difficult to observe since most catfish are only
active at night. But I still think the single dwarf pike would make a
nicer addition to the tank.