Re: Can't say THIS has happened before now

Sorry to hear that David,
I hope things will turn around for this tank.

I am definitely interested in an up-date, so to speak.
Was that a tank you had at the AGA Contest ?

...and here comes the shameless "plug" on the Apisto List !

A while ago, foreseeing I was running out on my
KHCO3 (Potassium Bicarbonate) I ordered some from
Science Alliance, because it seemed to be much cheaper
then the KHCO3 I got from my Local Chemical Company, (imported from Germany, go
figure !)
anyway, what I have is >Food Grade< !
What I got says>For Lab Use Only, Not For Drug , Food Or Household Use<

Is there a difference ?
Would I still be able to use it to give my R/O in my case Ion Exchange Unit
Water the desired KH,
or is it a No, No ?

Since this has nothing to do with Apistos, you can answer me off list.

Thanks

Juergen
who has 2 MH over his open tank, but was a couple of times scared,
because of the Tank Inmates splashing around quite a bit at feeding time, but
then
recognized that I have the UV Plastic Protectors under the light bulbs !